Fees and Payment
- Participants are responsible for their own fees and cost of some reading materials.
- Way of the Spirit Mini-Courses: $450 per course, including:
- Three, 4-hour, interactive online retreat sessions
- Optional individual spiritual accompaniment session with program staff
- Access to private web community
- Assigned readings often available to download electronically.
- Payments gratefully received by check or credit card (through PayPal).
- If you are able to provide scholarship assistance to other participants, please contact Good News Associates.
- If you need financial assistance:
- Many participants receive funding support from their faith communities.
- Explore outside grants, including the Lyman Fund. Contact Tracy Booth: email@example.com. They supported Quaker Way of the Spirit participants in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, and 2020. A comprehensive application is due to the Lyman Fund September 15th or March 15th.
- Inquire about limited Way of the Spirit scholarship funds by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All payments to Good News Associates, the non-profit home of Way of the Spirit.
- Pay by check: To “Good News Associates,” with memo line: Way of the Spirit
- Mail to: Jan Wood, Director Good News Associates
20403 Crawford Road
Lynwood, WA 98036
- Pay with your credit card or PayPal account:
- Inquiries about alternative payment schedules or electronic deposits, please contact Jan Wood: email@example.com