Way of the Spirit Online Mini Course
Rooted in Spirit: Contemplative Practices for Mind, Body & Emotions
There is an experience of the Eternal breaking into time, which transforms all life into a miracle of faith and action. Unspeakable, profound, and full of glory as an inward experience, it is the root of concern for all creation, the true ground of social endeavor.
Feb 19, Mar 5 & 19, 2022
- Saturdays, 9:30am-1:30pm Pacific Time, with 10 and 30 minute breaks
- Build equanimity for times of uncertainty and stress
- Stretch with prayer tools that help integrate thinking, doing & feeling in the Holy
- Online sessions include presentations, experiential exercises, & reflection in spiritual community
- Brief preparatory readings
- Group size limited
- Optional Individual spiritual direction/accompaniment session with staff
- Facilitators: Christine Hall and guest faculty
- Fee — $450 for month-long mini-course.
This winter, tend the roots of your lived experience of the Spirit. Contemplative practices open us in simple, wordless, natural trust to the Ultimate Mystery, toward the Loving Source of All.
Contemplative prayer is at the core of the Way of the Spirit approach to growth in faithfulness. From the wisdom of Quaker and Christian spirituality, practical, powerful prayer processes help focus our intentions toward collaborative relationship with the Holy. Way of the Spirit participants who practice contemplative prayer report life-changing shifts, stronger spiritual discernment, and new freedom for service or activism.